Grab Some Texas operates the Grab Some Texas website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Grab Some Texas website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookie security and privacy
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and therefore cannot be used to infect your computer with a virus or allow malicous code to run on your computer. So cookies are not deemed dangerous, however there may be concerns over privacy.
Cookies cannot access any other information on your computer, so the privacy concerns relate to tracking of your sites you browse.
Examples of website cookie use include:
- An online store can record items in your shopping cart while you are browsing the store.
- A website can display different content, if you have never visited a site before. An example is many sites show a cookie warning on first visit to a website.
- Allow a website to save any preferences set by a user, so that next time the settings don’t need to be set again. Same as setting your home town on a weather website.
- Can tracking browsing habits. An example is an online store can suggest more useful additional items to buy, based on the previous pages visited.
- For a website that requires you to login, it allows you not to have to type in your user name and password every time to visit the site (or view different pages on a site).
Our website uses “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Most modern broswers allow you to manage cookies saved on your computer. For example you may wish to accept all cookies or reject all cookies. Here’s how to manage your cookies.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.